We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population. – Margaret Sanger, founder of Planned Parenthood, 1939 –
As the founder of America’s largest abortion chain, Margaret Sanger’s ideology for Planned Parenthood was cemented in eugenics, the belief and practice that aims to eliminate certain groups of people.
As a eugenicist, Sanger encouraged the sterilization of persons with less desirable qualities, and strongly encouraged the reproduction of groups with more desirable qualities. Sanger’s disdain for blacks, minority groups, and the diseased and disabled spawned the birth of an abortion corporation that profits off the killing of the weakest and most vulnerable. From its conception, Planned Parenthood was built upon the roots of exterminating individuals deemed “unfit” for the human family.
Today, the spirit of Sanger lives on. According to the Guttmacher Institute, the former pro-abortion research division of Planned Parenthood, African-American women are five times more likely to choose abortion over white women. Planned Parenthood clinics are strategically planted in minority communities, targeting blacks and impoverished minority groups, and abortion remains the leading cause of death for the black community.
Below is a compilation of seven shocking quotes from Sanger, a famed eugenicist who birthed America’s largest abortion-on-demand corporation.
1) “We don’t want the word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population.”
2) “I accepted an invitation to talk to the women’s branch of the Ku Klux Klan.”
3) “They are…human weeds, reckless breeders, spawning… human beings who never should have been born.”
4) “Birth control is nothing more or less than…weeding out the unfit.”
5) “Human beings who never should have been born at all.”
6) “I think the greatest sin in the world is bringing children into the world.”
7) “But for my view, I believe that there should be no more babies.”
While the radical ideologies of Planned Parenthood’s founder permeated her writings, the abortion giant’s willingness to profit off the targeted killings of black Americans through abortion is still true today. As documented in a Live Action undercover investigation, the abortion giant is willing to bankroll the destruction of black lives for profit.
Dr. Alveda King remarked the error of Planned Parenthood’s abortion-on-demand corporate ideology:
The most obvious practitioner of racism in the United States today is Planned Parenthood, an organization founded by the eugenicist Margaret Sanger and recently documented as ready to accept money to eliminate black babies.
By Becky Yeh – Live Action News –